NEWRI Environmental Master of Science (NEMS) programme
June 2010 Intake: NEWRI Environmental Master of Science (NEMS) programme
Applicants with good bachelor degrees in engineering or science are invited to apply for admission to the NEWRI Environmental Master of Science (NEMS) programme. It is conducted by Nanyang Technological University’s School of Civil & Environmental Engineering and Nanyang Environment & Water Research Institute (NEWRI) with Summer attachment at Stanford University.
- The Master’s programme is a one year full-time course. Studentscommence the course by attending a full Summer term in June at Stanford University taking regular courses. They return to NTU at end of August for another 2 semesters to take further coursework and a project at NEWRI (www.ntu.edu.sg/NEWRI), a premier research establishment at NTU which is making Singapore a global hub of environmental science and technology. NEWRI pulls together NTU’s water and environment-related institutes under one body and provides excellent research opportunities for students enrolled in the NEMS programme.
- Full or partial scholarships are available to applicants with good honours degree from any nationality.
- Applicants should have the GRE (General Test) and TOEFL or IELTS. (Applicants can also take these tests after they submitted their applications.)4.????? On completing the course, students will receive the Masters degree
- from NTU, and a certificate from Stanford University.
- Applicants are required to undergo an interview by a faculty representative. There is no need for online application and no fee is charged for submitting the application.
- Interested applicants should download the full application forms from the website and mail/courier the completed forms and supporting documents to the NEMS Programme office by 30 December 2009. No fee is charged for applying.
Interested applicants are advised to send in their applications early so as not to miss the interview schedule. For enquiry, please email to: email@example.com.
downloads Pre-Application Interview Request form