Latest news for 260.xhtml
Average Rating: 4.9 out of 5 based on 250 user reviews.
Being one of the commercial success stories of recent years, IKEA is a world-leading name in home furnishing by building our reputation on supplying inspirational designed products at affordable prices. 260.xhtml ? in doing business ikea put big concern in quality, social and environmental issues. To ensure the implementation of IKEA code of conduct (IWAY), our trading office in Jakarta is looking for a Social and Environmental Specialist with an assignment to train and audit our suppliers in the region. Further information about the position is: Assignments:
- Plan and perform IKEA Code of Conduct (IWAY) audits
- Perform initial IKEA Code of Conduct (IWAY) assessments for potential new suppliers, as a support and upon request from Purchasing/Business Teams.
- Provide trainings for IKEA Business team and supplier management and staff.
- Education background in chemical, environmental science are preferable
- Ability to audit and analyze suppliers' working methods in working conditions and environmental performance
- Deep understanding of the local legislation for different [260.xhtml] processes and operations with regard to environmental, health and safety, and labor laws
- Able to work with and understand purchasing/business teams and suppliers? daily operational
- A good communicator both verbal and written
- Training skills
- A field operator with the ability to organize, set responsibilities and work unsupervised
- Honest and with high integrity
- Having experience in the same field will be an advantage
- Understanding and belief in the values of the IKEA Code of Conduct