|Name||:||Dr. Mohammad Mi’raj Isnaini, ST., MT., Ph.D.|
|Research Division||:||Manufacturing System|
|Field of Interest||:||1. Computer Aided Design|
|2. Production Process|
|Education||:||1. Doctor (Kobe University, Japan)|
|2. Master (Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia)|
|3. Undergraduate ((Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia)|
- Isnaini M.M., Shinoki Y., Sato R., and Keiichi Shirase, “Development of a CAD-CAM Interaction System to Generate a Flexible Machining Process Plan,” International Journal of Automation and Technology, Vol. 9, No. 2, pp. 104-114, 2015.
- Isnaini M.M. and Shirase K., “Review of Computer-Aided Process Planning Systems for Machining Operation – Future Development of a Computer-Aided Process Planning System, “ International Journal of Automation and Technology, Vol. 8, No. 3, pp. 317-332, 2014.
- Isnaini M.M., Shinoki Y., Sato R., and Shirase K., “Machining operation planning system by reconfiguring past machining case based on total removal volume, Proceedings of The 4th International Conference on Virtual Machining Process Technology, June 2015.
- Shinoki Y., Isnaini M.M., Sato R. and Shirase K., “Automation of Machining Operation Planning by Reconfiguring Past Case Data on Machining Operations,“ Proceedings of International Symposium on Flexible Automation, 2014-63S, July 2014.
- Isnaini M.M., Sato R., and Shirase K., “A concept of total removal volume feature in selecting machining sequence for generative automated process planning”, Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Leading Edge Manufacturing in 21st Century, No. 13-203, pp. 135-140, November 2013.